The Nightly News: Drinking Game
A cult of people wrongly accused by the media take their revenge on the press that did them wrong. This week we are reading the debut comic of polarizing writer/artist Jonathan Hickman on the 10 year anniversary of its release.
A new episode is out Monday. Here is a drinking game to fuel your weekend reading.
- The "Voice Says" take a drink: When you see the marking "the voice says" then do as the voice commands and take a drink.
- The Branding rule: When you see the equal sign logo of the Cult of the Voice. Take a drink
- The drinking buddy rule: When the characters in the book drink, you drink ,
- The "Boom" rule: When something blows up, take a drink.
- The old lady rule: Any time the print is too small to read take a drink.
- The I am so smart, S.M.R.T., rule: Any time Hickman's writing makes you feel stupid, take a drink.
New episode is out Monday, this and all our episodes can be found on: