This month we are spotlighting writer, Brian K. Vaughan. First up is Ex Machina. The story of Michell Hundred, a man trying to balance being a super hero, and being the mayor of New York.
- 1 oz. Lustau Jarana Fino Sherry
- 1 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Celery syrup (2 parts fresh celery juice to 1 part superfine sugar in a blender)
- 0.75 ozFresh lemons juice (strained of pulp)
- 1 tspSuze gentian liquor
- 1 dash bittermens celery shrub (about a 1/3 of the tube on a large btl dropper)
- Pinchof salt and finely cracked black pepper
Build in a pilsner glass, add crushed ice (scottsman is preffered) and swizzle until properly diluted (liquid should reach the brim of 14 0z pilsner while ice is still packed tight in and above the rim of the glass)
Garnish with course cracked black pepper.