Ep 103 - Batman: War Drums - Show Notes
This Month: Tensions escalate and war comes to Gotham City when Batman is drawn into a skirmish between rival gangs. As Gotham’s biggest gang battle ignites, Batman must call on all his available allies—Oracle, Batgirl, Nightwing, Orpheus, Onyx and Tarantula—to preserve life and contain the chaos while trying to determine who started this outbreak of violence. Plus, Tim Drake must abandon his role as Robin and Batman gets an unexpected (and unwelcome) replacement in the form of Spoiler.
BATMAN: WAR GAMES: the saga that changed the criminal underworld of Gotham City forever!
Drinking Game Rules
You Rang? - Every time Alfred appears in the story, take a drink.
Your Not My Real Dad - When Stephanie Brown disobeys, or Batman says "Do What I Say", Take a drink.
Hey Who Dat? - When you find a character you are unfamiliar with, take a drink.
Where is this Going Again? - Take a drink whenever the focus changes.
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- 1/2 Oz Coffee Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- Top with Root Beer
- 1 oz Jack Daniels
- 1 oz Amaretto
Pour over ice, and stir
New York Bourbon Sour
- 2 ounces whiskey (Anthony likes to use Woodford Reserve Bourbon)
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup (one part sugar, one part hot water)
- 1 ounce lemon juice freshly-squeezed
- 1 egg white optional
- 1/2 ounce red wine spicy, fruit-forward (Pinot Noir, Malbec or South American Cabernet)
- Combine all ingredients except the wine in a mixing glass or shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into an ice-filled glass. Slowly pour the red wine of your choice over the top and enjoy.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce melon liqueur (Midori)
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur (Chambord)
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 2 ounces sweet & sour
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
Fill a double old-fashioned glass with ice.
To the glass add the vodka, melon liqueur, raspberry liqueur, blue curaçao, and sweet & sour. The drink should be a really pretty green color.
Pour the cranberry juice on top of the drink. You can let the juice float or stir it in for a creepy color change.
Serve with black & white striped straws and say Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice