Were back with another Batman book! Nearly every member of the rogue’s gallery gets involved in this week’s book: Hush, written by Jeph Loeb, with amazing art by Jim Lee.
- 1-3 Slices of Jalapeño
- 3 Slices Cucumber
- 3-4 Lime Wedges
- 2.5 oz Tequila, preferably Blanco
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Rim with Old Bay
- In a shaker, muddle lime wedges, jalapeños slices, cucumber slices, and simple syrup.
- Add ice, tequila, and cointreau to shaker.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour salt onto a small plate.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the martini glass.
- Dip martini glass into the salt, you can use sugar here too if you prefer!
- Strain contents of shaker into martini glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeño slice and a sliver of cucumber.
If you only want a little heat, and a lot of citrus, use 1 jalapeño slice and more lime! To make the cucumber garnish, run a peeler along the entire length of a cucumber, fold accordion style and secure with a toothpick!